Bond Girl takes out Family Insurance (spy cover inclusive)  

Tuesday 9 December 2008


First off City Girl is on vacation in Aruba with her man (early Christmas gift)which I hinted at Black would be really GREAT if that happened to me. LOL. So because of my absentee partner in writing its just me again....let me hope I do not bore you whilst she's away.

Last week I swear I was not snooping. I swear I had no overt or subconscious plans to snoop. The file I had been working on was on his lap top. I remembered saving the file on it and emailing it to him to go over it so that’s what I was looking for when I came across the email from Teni. I stared at it for 15 minutes not moving and breathing slowly. Black was taking a shower and I could have easily read it. I did the most abnormal thing for a woman I went against every bone in my body telling me to read it and looked for the file. When Black came downstairs he found me at the computer working on the file using his computer. I watched him intently to see if he got jumpy, I leaned forward straining my ears to hear when he spoke if he stuttered or if his truth rang false in my ears. He looked at me and asked “looking for something?”. I couldn’t resist, I replied “hiding something?”. He shrugged and said “ there’s an email I received from Teni today, I am trying to decide what to say in response. Otherwise hiding is not my thing. Delaying telling you stuff yes…lying no” I wished he had lied, I wished he had tried to cover it up. I wanted a reason for my insecurity besides Teni being interested. I wanted my fears to be justified and instead he told me so matter of fact. He was no stranger to the truth this one. For some reason my body temp started to rise, I started to feel warm…....ah shit I realised that I was turned on.

The next day Black told me to forgive, forget and move on. Teni had apologised profusely and in his eyes he sees her remorse as the rebirth of our fractured relationship. I was close to telling him to stop smoking crack on his lunch hours and see that Teni and I have never gotten along before, during and after he was in the picture. My twin sisters Kiki and Lila who are staying with me at the moment can not stand her because she ruined their 21st by calling the police and saying there were drugs being sold on the premises (In Australia they take those calls seriously especially when its a black party...the cops turned up with the fire brigade, paramedics and the dog squad...seriously WTF). My parents and her own think Teni is the devils love child,at 18 her parents kicked her out, she stayed with us for 4 days before my mum kicked her out saying and I quote verbatim "lets give the child to Jesus" (unable to control her psycho ass). My brother doesn't trust her ever since she gave him weed laced with cocaine (dude was so high that day that the next day he missed his first exam in his final year...still very bitter about it). So here comes my sweet boyfriend thinking her apology actually means something to me. If I was evil I would harness his goodness for my own purposes. As it is I try to behave and not abuse his kindness.

I decided to deal with Teni myself. I can't stop her from calling him, texting, dropping by his house and office unannounced but I can keep tabs on her without doing anything myself. The first thing I did is what I like to call taking out family insurance. If you are ever dating a man that likes you enough to introduce you to his family make sure you insure your position by getting along with the key family members. Not only will he be chuffed that you fit so well in his world but you are more likely to know his movements. When Black offered to go Christmas shopping with my sisters, I chose that time to drop by and see his Mum. I baked my famous white chocolate, marshmallow and macademia nut cookies and had a good catch up with his mum for 4 hours. She invited me shopping next week. Next stop was to call his 5 sisters...yes five...and invite them for drinks and dinner with Black, my own sisters and I. That went down a treat, I am attending 5 Christmas work and after parties. Last but not least I went golfing with Black, his Dad and his childhood best friend Craig. We now have a standing arrangement to go golfing every two weeks. By the time this weekend came around I was exhausted but I felt that I was back in the family loop. You know when you are back in the loop when you get the texts, emails and phone calls inviting you for family outings, being asked to baby sit in the case of his 3 married sisters and drinks with his boys. If Teni tries to break into the house of Black while I am away or napping I have FAMILY INSURANCE to cover me.

It worked so well that when Teni dropped by to have lunch with Black for the 3rd time since her fake ass apology, Black's sister Marissa who works in the same building took it upon herself to call me to warn me. Although I acted unconcerned she still told me she didn't trust Teni and would from now on make sure that Black's lunch date would be with her and only her. When he went to lunch with his parents they noticed the number of times she calls him and advised him "to ignore some of the calls because it could give the wrong idea to the wrong girl". I have noticed in the past week when she calls he answers 10% of the calls unlike before where he answered every single one. However Teni is still clever we were chilling out last night with the twins and she called Black four times in a space of an hour. When he finally called back he got off the phone two hours later stating that she was having boyfriend troubles and was quite distraught. In unison Kiki and lila looked up from watching the movie and said "Maybe if she called her own boyfriend as much as she calls you she wouldn't be having problems". I had to secretly dance with glee at that....I love family insurance it makes me sleep a little easier without doing much......

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


17 comments: to “ Bond Girl takes out Family Insurance (spy cover inclusive)

  • ~Sirius~
    10 December 2008 at 02:57  

    Wow! your life is full of activities......I'm digging your insurance policy, but seriously what is Teni on?????
    I mean she did all those things, Its amazing how you can still manage to be in the same vicinity as her.....
    Anyways she can't dream of trying anything stupid, we will sooo kick her Psycho ass!

    But girl you should have your guard high up, because she might try doing something extreme as soon as she realizes her old tricks are no longer working.

  • Anonymous
    10 December 2008 at 03:27  

    Like I said before, I don't think you need to be concerned about Black falling for Teni, he sounds too level headed for that mad woman. On the other hand, family insurance is a good idea.

    That's alot of activity with the guys family my dear. But it's good, you mark your territory.

  • Anonymous
    10 December 2008 at 03:34  

    Family insurance..... Wonder how many times I've been on the receiving end of that.. Nice move tho...At least the Teni chick should realize you've got all your bases covered...

  • ShonaVixen
    10 December 2008 at 05:50  

    Now i like your idea of Family Insurance...best cover!! I used it and now they dont seem to understand that we broke up like 9mths ago and Shona doesnt have to be nicey-nice like before...lol...but m still getting my Xmas presents from them..lol..

  • Afrobabe
    10 December 2008 at 06:29  

    lmao @ family insurance...sure works better than beating her ass...

    After having read all about Teni's history, I also believe she is the devil's love child...


    on a serious note though, me thinks all those activities you took part in can assure one of an official proposal in the nearest future...hmmm..

    *bringing out my pen to take tips!!!

  • Afrobabe
    10 December 2008 at 06:30  

    lmao @ Shona...they are still in love yeah??


    IT WORKS!!!!

    *Now bringing out phone to put the tips close to hand...

  • Mocha
    10 December 2008 at 16:04  

    L-O-V-E this!
    i want to be you when I grow up..lol..
    Nice one..well played.

    But I also agree with Sirius: chick is demented on several levels and cud pull some psycho stunt at some point!
    Be careful.

  • Nefertiti
    10 December 2008 at 18:24  

    Please why is this chic psychotic? ehn? does she not understand that Mr. Black doesn't want her stewpid lil tail? ahn ahn! Me I think devil sef don disown am.

    Omo, u wan take style resemble me. Family Insurance is the best policy ever o. I'm still using it even tho I already copped the bling ;-) Now that Teni IS the outsider, she can be better watched. I like ur style.

    You are very close to copping that bling sistah, trust me ;-)

  • Rebirth
    11 December 2008 at 00:45  

    lol........ family insurance! been there! like Shona, 2 yrs after breaking up, they r still calling me and asking when ill get back with their son! it worked for me while it lasted tho! i'd always take it out

  • Buttercup
    11 December 2008 at 07:11  

    aww good for city girl..lucky her!!

    wow teni..WTF??

    smart of u to go through the family insurance route..lets see how she'll work her way through this one.

    all the best babe!

  • Tigeress
    11 December 2008 at 13:18  

    U dis girl- u dey chop plenty smarties o. U have taught me well.

    As for Teni, i am in awe of you- that u have not jumped her yet or gone crazy on her 2faced evil self. Meeehhn i still maintain that you need to tell Black u don't like him talking to her. Don't see nothing wrong with it. if it were me- I'll make it loud and clear.

  • achoiceofweapons
    12 December 2008 at 17:37  

    COOL! Way to go! But be careful Family insurance is poison. In the hands of a doctor poison can cure but in the hands of the foolish, it will kill you. Be a doctor!
    Mista Jaycee

  • Princess Jumai
    13 December 2008 at 16:58  

    wow that was soo smart.. what is Teni's own sef.. doesn't she know its shameful to run after a guy who has turned you down.. damn just be careful of her o, girls like that will do anything

  • Miss Definitely Maybe
    13 December 2008 at 20:46  

    lol that cousin of yours wont rest will she?????
    family insurance never heard of it before but i guess the way to a mans heart is thru his family

  • Bondgirl
    15 December 2008 at 21:44  

    @ Sirius...if I knew what drugs she was taking I would stop the medication myself

    @ pink m....I hope he stays that way Pink...you never know with these situations. they can wear a man down

    @ Danny...Lol...you poor thing, but when its someone who is good, its a great thing for them to meet the fams

    @ shona...china your mull....still getting ma xmas presents shuwa?? LOL thats my girl...keep doing you!

    @ afrobabe...you live? surely my eyes deceive me...where the heck have you been. Take notes sure ...but I am coming to your blog to seek tips!

    @ mocha.. be me...child do you see these issues you need to deal with..LOL

  • Bondgirl
    15 December 2008 at 21:47  

    @ Nefertiti babe...you have copped the bling???? whaaaat tell me this story now!!!

    @ funms...you also...no shy getting gifts...LOL, liking both you and shona's style

    @ buttercup...thanks babe

    @ Tigeress...I am seriously considering it. My patience is wearing thin

    @ MDM...she has her own issues dear...

  • Anonymous
    16 December 2008 at 15:12  

    Girl, I like it, I like it alot. You are my freaking HERO men! I gat mad lufff for you boo! I want to be just like you when I grow up. Off I go, i gotta go post something on my page men. its been a while.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster